Today is a very important day folks. It is Lora’s birthday! I thought I would show some Lora appreciation today in list form.
Why Lora is the best: (in no particular order)
- She has excellent personal hygiene.
- She is the world’s best carpool buddy (see #1.)
- She watches The Biggest Loser.
- She is really funny.
- More importantly, she thinks I am funny.
- Due to parenting skills and genetics she has two awesome daughters.
- She joined this blog with me and made it better.
- She encourages me to take more (and longer) walks.
- She is tough and therefore can defend me if ever necessary.
- She sings in the car and whenever else the mood strikes.
I could go on, but I hope some of you will add to the list and be sure to wish Lora Happy Birthday.
For all those who were curious here is a pic of the birthday present I made for her.
A crappy photo I know, I cross stitched the front panels and sewed them into pillows (with help from my mother, I am not a seamstress.)
*I can’t write poems so my ode will be in prose.