I didn’t forget it, I celebrated it in my heart. Dee Anna is in Wisconsin for almost another week. I am furiously working on a present that is no where near as cool as those pillows she made me. She will probably HATE this present, but I am making it anyway. I am persistent.
Why I love Dee Anna reasons*:
1. The day we met, we hit it off
2. We laugh at our mean-spirited humor
3. The same things annoy us. RE: LATENESS
4. She is always prompt (see above)
5. We are perfectly compatible hotel roomies
6. There’s no one I’d rather walk through a giant glass dome with than her.
7. She chose Jacob over Edward too.
8. Everything she knits is BEAUTIFUL and makes me jealous.
*There are a lot more reasons than 8, but I am trying to watch children and type this at the same time.
I love you, Dee Anna! I hope you had a great birthday! See you soon!